- Air Travel
- The nearest airports to Princeton are the Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), 40 miles to the north, and the Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 55 miles to the south. Travelers using either airport will need additional ground transportation to reach the Princeton campus (see next sections below). Note: For anyone attending the performance of Radamisto at Carnegie Hall on Sunday, we recommend flying out of Newark for ease of access.
- Train Travel
- Princeton can be reached by the New Jersey Transit rail system (http://www.njtransit.com). Participants who wish to use Amtrak will need to transfer at the Princeton Junction station and take the New Jersey Transit's Princeton Shuttle train (i.e. "the Dinky") to reach the campus.
- From Newark airport/New York City Penn Station:
- Take NJ Transit's Northeast Corridor Train (direction: to Trenton). Transfer at the Princeton Junction station and take the Princeton Shuttle train (i.e. "the Dinky") to the Princeton University campus.
- From Philadelphia airport:
- 1. Take the SEPTA Airport Train (http://www.septa.org) (direction: to Center City). Transfer at the 30th Street Station. 2. Take the Trenton Train (direction: to Trenton). Transfer at Trenton Transit Center. 3. Take the NJ Transit Northeast Corridor Train (direction: to New York). Transfer at the Princeton Junction Station. 4. Take the Princeton Shuttle train (i.e. "the Dinky") to the Princeton University campus. [Note: Tickets for the segment of the ride from Philadelphia's 30th St Station to Trenton can be purchased from either SEPTA or NJ Transit. Tickets for the train from the airport to central Philadelphia can be purchased from SEPTA, while tickets for the segments from Trenton to Princeton can be purchased through NJ Transit.]